Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blue Coral Aquarium@KL Tower

22/4/2013
PHOTOS + VIDEO DIARY 



I'm someone who easily got attracted by sea-creatures. Such as fishes, jelly fish and what not; anything that related to marine. 

Was surfing the net and randomly read some reviews about the aquarium in KL tower, so i decided to pay a visit. However, this aquarium is very small in size. One can finish visit the whole aquarium in a very short time but it's very educational.

Hope u enjoyed the video and photos :)

 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) Nice blog you have here. May I know how do you set the photos into this size? I've been using x-large but it is not the size that I wanted. Original size is a little too big for my blog :/ Can you pls reply to here laozhuang3v3@gmail.com
    THanks!
    xx, Sue.

    ReplyDelete